March 25, 2015 Police Blotter
Forgery - Longview police Monday arrested Robert James Swint, 27, of Astoria on suspicion of forgery.
* 1100 block of South Fourth Avenue, Kelso. Monday. Graffiti.
* 800 block of Allen Street, Kelso. Monday. Human feces near building entrance.
* 1900 block of Seventh Avenue, Longview. Monday. Windows shattered by BB gun.
* 3400 block of Indian Creek Drive, Longview. Monday. Garage window broken.
* 400 block of North Fifth Avenue, Kelso. Sunday. Car window shattered.
* 3300 block of Nebraska Street, Longview. Monday. Black 2014 Toshiba satellite C75D-A7226. Serial 9D072202C.
* 300 block of 21st Avenue, Longview. Monday. Car keys stolen and sugar poured in gas tank.
* 1100 block of North Fourth Avenue, Kelso. Sunday. Windshield mirror ripped out and two necklaces stolen.Superior Court Sentencings
Rick Loring Jeffers, 43, Kelso, two years in prison and $1,500 restitution for second-degree theft with intent to resell June 1 and first-degree theft and second-degree identity theft Jan. 9. Bench trial on Jan. 27 and guilty plea March 12.
Jennifer Renee Goucher, 39, Longview, $850 restitution for fourth-degree assault Oct. 11, 2013. Guilty plea March 5.
Nathan Craig Royball, 32, Longview, five days in jail converted to 40 hours community service and $850 restitution for unlawful issuance of bank check, a gross misdemeanor, on March 22, 2014. Guilty plea Dec. 16.
Robert Joseph Wheeler, 40, Kelso, 20 days in jail, one year community custody and $600 restitution for possession of methamphetamine and third-degree theft Sept. 3. Guilty plea March 16.
Nohelani Marie Garcia, 26, Kelso, one year community custody and $950 restitution for two counts of heroin delivery July 18 and heroin possession Oct. 8. Guilty plea March 12.
Paul Earnest Houghton Jr., 27, Longview, 15 days in jail, one year community custody and $1,400 restitution for heroin possession Dec. 4 and heroin possession Feb. 9. Guilty plea March 9.
Qui Khac Phung, 41, Kelso, 60 days in jail, one year community custody and $1,875 restitution for third-degree assault (domestic violence) Jan. 12. Guilty plea March 17.
Jesse Alan McDaniel, 25, Woodland, one month in jail, one year community custody and $600 restitution for third-degree assault, resisting arrest and second-degree criminal trespass Feb. 21. Guilty plea March 17.
Brook Harrison Morehouse, 43, Longview, two weeks in jail and $600 restitution for unlawful issuance of a bank check Aug. 27, 2012. Guilty plea March 19.
Gregory Allen Winch, 42, Longview, 366 days in jail and $600 restitution for second-degree malicious mischief (domestic violence) Jan. 4. Guilty plea March 17.
Samuel Alan Sweet, 28, Longview, 90 days in jail, one year community custody and $600 restitution for attempted drug crimes Feb. 12. Guilty plea March 19.
Jodi Lyn Deweert, 42, Kelso, 10 days in jail, one year community custody and $600 restitution for methamphetamine possession March 10. Guilty plea March 19.
The Daily News, Longview, Wash.